IUPUI School of Public Health
December 2015 – Present | Digital Marketing Specialist
- Design for print and web in support of eight departments and more than 500 students.
- Support marketing efforts for events and campaigns.
Archdiocese of Baltimore
January 2012 – December 2015 | Art Director
- Managed branding across all platforms for an organization with a $38 million operating budget.
- Directed art and design for print, web, social media, events, email marketing, direct mail marketing and mobile, as well as video and radio editing, for more than 150 parishes, 70 schools and 20 departments.
- Collaborated on campaigns for a $53 million endowment foundation, $9 million annual appeal, $148 million five-year campaign and a one-day $100,000 scholarship fundraiser.
- Developed strategic marketing plans based on school, parish or campaign objectives.
- Grew social media following from 800 to 5,000 on Twitter and 2,000 to 4,500 on Facebook.
- Provided reporting and analysis of website analytics, social media, email campaigns and digital campaigns that led to immediate changes in strategy and restructuring of existing webpages.
- Managed interns and administered performance reviews.
- Instituted pre-press standards and collateral intake.
November 2010 – December 2011 | Web Designer
- Primary web designer for multimedia firm.
- Performed cross-browser testing and search engine optimization.
- Social media marketing.
- Print design, logo design and studio photography.
July 2009 – November 2010 | Graphic Designer
- Conceptualized branding for weekly print publications, stage graphics, web design, signs, posters and other media for a Metro Detroit church with more than 10,000 regular attendees and a $15 million operating budget.
- Coordinated projects with digital and off-set print vendors, writers and photographers.
Department Of Environmental Quality
March 2007 – August 2008 | Graphic Designer
- Responsibilities included print and web design, as well as in-house photography.
- Created logos, brochures, reports, posters, large-format displays, ads and billboards.
- Collaborated with another designer on multiple projects and coordinated pre-press activity.
Bayou Federal Credit Union
March 2006 – March 2007 |Graphic Designer
- Designed brochures, newsletters, reports and large-format displays.
Louisiana State University,Bachelor of Fine Arts Graphic Design
Betamore Academy, Front End Web Development Certificate
Proficient in Adobe CC | Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
Proficient in Microsoft Office | Powerpoint, Excel, Word
Proficient in HTML and CSS
Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Premiere, Flash, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Keynote
Experience with Expression Engine, X-Cart, Magento, CMS Made Simple, WordPress, CommonSpot, Concrete5, and Cascade Server